Sunday 8 November 2009

Dominion's Changes My Own View

I felt I'd give a few paragraphs on my thoughts about Dominion and the upcoming changes to the Sovereignty system.

I am a high sec dweller, I spend sometime in low sec space, but I have nothing to do with the politics of null sec, so that's out of the way.

For all too long we have heard of how major alliances have basically a concrete foothold on money printing moons in null sec, enough to fund those high enough in the alliance indefinitely in EVE.

This I honestly feel is totally wrong, and was in need of fixing, while many null sec people are whining about how level IV missions are safe and a steady way to make isk, one thing remains a factor between the two parties. This is that level IV players, have to grind to make their isk. Where as those high up in the huge Sov 4 holding alliances basically sat back and let the money come in.

Therefore I feel adding some grind to the null sec's dinner is a good move, it will stop AFK empires being built, and open the space up to both high+low sec alliances/corporations, who are used to and willing to grind and own some space.

I look forward to the proposed changes from CCP as mentioned by my good friend Prometheus09 which should be made public today or tomorrow.

Either way change is a good thing in EVE, and while there is much controversy the fact remains any change, any change at all would likely have brought highly opinionated views being thrown on the table.

For reference the threadnaught is being discussed: HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment